Best wishes Fandom, but I don't want my contribs on here anymore. So I did this.

Current Events

Page of 7
Current Events » Best wishes Fandom, but I don't want my contribs on here anymore. So I did this.
Post #301 was unavailable or deleted.
STEROLIZER posted...
It wont show up in a photo but you can look in through the windows and in the lobby of the Twitch building is a giant LCD Screen and its constantly showing hundreds of live streams on the form of little screens.

Theyll actually let you go in and check it out, they have a collection of gaming chairs and land setups as wellbut it feels awkward to do if your not part of a tour of whatever.

Why do i get the feeling this room smells really bad
^ Hey now that's completely unfair!
http://i.imgur.com/yPw05Ob.png
UnfairRepresent posted...
Why do i get the feeling this room smells really bad

I dont know. It the lobby of a million dollar tech company located in the most expensive city in America.

Not some dudes basement.
DuranOfForcena posted...
lmao

probably will try to get hired as their social media manager

"I got some really killer ideas on how to get that 12-18 demo caring about message boards!"
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
Bandit_Keith posted...
Didn't envision anything at all, but if I were to I would expect a regular office in a nondescript building. The same way I figure every shit, bland, soulless corporation outfit to look like.

Well...thats pretty much it.

DuranOfForcena posted...
probably will try to get hired as their social media manager

That role is way beneath me. Social Media Managers make like 60k with a max out of 80k.

If a Marketing Director role pops up, then I might consider it ;-)
[deleted]
Heineken14 posted...
"I got some really killer ideas on how to get that 12-18 demo caring about message boards!"

"What if we made KARMA into a CRYPTOCURRENCY?!?!?!"
This signature is not political.
"Let's put gamefaqs on the blockchain!"
This signature is not political.
ooger posted...
"What if we made KARMA into a CRYPTOCURRENCY?!?!?!"
BitKarma
Moustache twirling villain
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey
GameSpot uses Karma as a report system.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
Appreciate a few folks have asked me what games I wrote stuff for, I'd rather not mention them directly. My reasoning is that I don't want the other creators and/or game community to be disrupted by my actions.

Yes, it's easy to do a bit of sleuthing to find out, and tbh most communities are pretty dead - but I took my guides down, I don't feel a need to advertise what games were affected.

No, I'm not that one.
Post #312 was unavailable or deleted.
Only just heard about Fandom buting GF

Can someone quote me and then give a brief primer on why Fan sucks?

How do they not respect us?

Links to reading material are fine too
The Gameshank Redemption - Brooks Was Here parody reminiscing on the 90s and good old days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j95EWu3a5w
Rika_Furude posted...
Like the other day I saw a 20 minute video for Unicorn Overlord for a particular unit comp. That unit comp could have been 5 pictures with a sentence/paragraph explaining it

video guides might be the future but they are absolutely a straight downgrade from text with images

Correct. I want a list of data I can work with. Stats. Numbers. Not half an hour of video where I'm clicking on the bar trying to find the bit I need because you can't CTRL+F
The Gameshank Redemption - Brooks Was Here parody reminiscing on the 90s and good old days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j95EWu3a5w
Luigi_and_Tails posted...
Appreciate a few folks have asked me what games I wrote stuff for, I'd rather not mention them directly. My reasoning is that I don't want the other creators and/or game community to be disrupted by my actions.

Yes, it's easy to do a bit of sleuthing to find out, and tbh most communities are pretty dead - but I took my guides down, I don't feel a need to advertise what games were affected.

Would it really disrupt them? I think it'll be good for them to get a headsup that some former resources are no longer there.
Current Events » Best wishes Fandom, but I don't want my contribs on here anymore. So I did this.
Page of 7