Testing a new framework deployment of the site


Had to switch over to fixing the scan bot since GFAQs changed the way it hands out ads again and it broke the first post in every topic.

Ended up rebuilding the thing... again. Did it better than a few months ago, using more concepts I learned from building the Flask page lol.

Running a local scan now to fix the post #1s of everything that's still up... although as i type that i notice I didn't handle deleted posts whoop so just another second to correct that. Then gotta move the new scan code on-site and monitor that it's working fine.

Beta progress gonna have to wait another day.