|Current Events||Who the fuck waits two weeks to tell someone if they got the job or not?||25||2023-09-26 13:59:31|
Without more context, we don't know if it's reasonable or not.It's $17/hr restaurant work.
* There might be additional rounds of interviews.
* The position might be held open until a certain date, and then candidates are evaluated at the end of the period.
* Background checks could take some time.
* HR could be understaffed.
* Two weeks is reasonable for most professional positions.
* For a Federal job, two weeks from first-round interview to hiring decision is impossibly fast.