Lurker > karlpilkington4

LurkerFAQs, Active Database ( 12.31.2018-present ), DB1, DB2, DB3, DB4, Clear
Board List
Page List: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 10:24:55 AM
#182
biggernails posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
meestermj posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Based on what? Your first hand knowledge of the case?
Based on cynicism, the climate of police abuse within the country, and the simple act of decency that is believing the victim.
Edit: You yourself said it isn't cut and dry or clear. So why are you taking such a hypocritical stance of "she can't be trusted, she probably initiated"?

Edit 2: You also ignored the rest of my post. Rape by coercion is still rape, even if the victim initiated.


Cynicism, and random faith isn't enough to justify an actual decision in which you do not have any actual evidence to back it up.

I ignored the rest of your post because posting my actual thoughts no matter how civil, will get me modded. See first page for proof.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE SUGGESTED IT


Posting in caps is not necessary. It does not make your point any more persuasive.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 10:23:44 AM
#181
Lyrica posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
meestermj posted...
It's pretty clear from the article what happened.
> cops arrest girl
> cops offer release in exchange for sex
> cops bang girl, release her
The mere fact that they plead guilty speaks fucking volumes. They couldn't be charged for the sex act itself because of an antiquated law, but were charged with official misconduct (see: abuse of power) among other things.

They plead guilty.


It's not clear who offered initially.

This is why you get modded


For pointing out a fact? lol
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 10:21:16 AM
#178
meestermj posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Based on what? Your first hand knowledge of the case?
Based on cynicism, the climate of police abuse within the country, and the simple act of decency that is believing the victim.
Edit: You yourself said it isn't cut and dry or clear. So why are you taking such a hypocritical stance of "she can't be trusted, she probably initiated"?

Edit 2: You also ignored the rest of my post. Rape by coercion is still rape, even if the victim initiated.


Cynicism, and random faith isn't enough to justify an actual decision in which you do not have any actual evidence to back it up.

I ignored the rest of your post because posting my actual thoughts no matter how civil, will get me modded. See first page for proof (another user asked a simple question and was modded)
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 10:06:06 AM
#172
meestermj posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
It's not clear who offered initially.
Even if that's true (I disagree)



Based on what? Your first hand knowledge of the case?
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 10:00:28 AM
#169
meestermj posted...
It's pretty clear from the article what happened.
> cops arrest girl
> cops offer release in exchange for sex
> cops bang girl, release her
The mere fact that they plead guilty speaks fucking volumes. They couldn't be charged for the sex act itself because of an antiquated law, but were charged with official misconduct (see: abuse of power) among other things.

They plead guilty.


It's not clear who offered initially.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicRight-wingers: the Civil War wasn't about slavery! Ben Shapiro:
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:57:31 AM
#45
CountDog posted...
shockthemonkey posted...
lmfao looks like we found the one

I wonder if he denies the reality of any other historical situations


I dont deny anything other than the fact that the civil was started initially from slavery, it's the biggest piece obviously. What's becoming less shocking to me these days is how gullible people have become. Endless text books from colleges and universities state what I've already said. This topic is on WHAT started it all. And I just dont think theres enough evidence to say that it was simply slavery. Look at the way the video exploded the words slavery ionto your screen. That Is literally a corporate project sells trick, presentation wise. The united states WANTS you to believe this.

Notice how I did it too?

Get your head out of the hole your poop comes from.


Imagine arguing with Monkey in 2019.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:52:36 AM
#166
Shablagoo posted...
notice I didnt say the judge was dumb, but his face. Again, reading comprehension is a skill that can be worked on and improved.


And the backpeddling continues.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:47:29 AM
#163
Imagine calling a judge dumb, who knows WAY more about a case than you do, just because you didnt like the outcome of a case you know little about.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicDo you consider Cardi B a good rapper?
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:42:51 AM
#8
She has good songs. Her sister is fucking insane though.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:39:32 AM
#160
Shablagoo posted...
Yeah I never said I understand it better than the DA, Im simply giving you the DAs own understanding of the case which you somehow missed even though its plainly stated in the OP.


I didn't miss anything. There are specific aspects to the case which aren't clear, and you want to make it out to be cut and dry. Akagami_Shanks already brought up many of these points, which you conveniently ignored.

Once again the ONLY issue I have is you, thinking you're justified in attacking someone for asking a technical question when statements like this are literally in the OP:

"the victim's credibility was "seriously, seriously questionable"

---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:21:37 AM
#153
biggernails posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
biggernails posted...
you literally swooped in and defended him as soon as he was running out of posts. it's so much more likely that you are him than not


lmaoo exactly


He asked a legitimate question, you and bunch of others jumped in and attacked him. I called out the trolling and you're now deflecting your behavior by calling me an alt.. Hilarious how anyone could think that this sentence somehow makes me an alt.

"idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question."

I didn't jump in and attack him. I just made a joke post about policemen. It wasn't personal towards him. I saw all the jumping on him and I was not wanting to be party to it.


Respect :)
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:21:17 AM
#152
Shablagoo posted...
Yeah, they werent charged with rape because of a loophole, which the District Attorney regrets (I feel like Im repeating myself...):

Martins and Hall, who resigned from the New York police department in 2017, "engaged in a shocking abuse of power", said Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez, adding that he "would have preferred to see them serve prison time".

"We could not apply the new law retroactively, and serious credibility issues in this case precluded us from proceeding on additional charges," said Mr Gonzalez, "yet we remained committed to holding these defendants accountable".


You're repeating yourself because you don't even understand the argument. The technicality you keep repeating is what the guy was asking about in the first place. He asked a legitimate question, you attacked him. That's the only thing that matters. No one is impressed that you think you understand a case better than the people who were actually involved (Judge, DA, etc)
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:09:25 AM
#149
Shablagoo posted...
He asked if it was physically forced on her. Its clear from the article that it wasnt it was the threat of her freedom being taken away that allowed the rape to occur. Thus, his question was stupid.

I dont see whats so complicated about this for you and your alt.


He asked a more technical question, and it really doesn't matter, because you still attacked him. And once again they weren't charged with "rape", and a ton of other questions come up that Akagami_Shanks pointed out, which we all know you wont respond to because you wont be able to use your bag of ad hominems and personal attacks on him, like you are with me.

Akagami_Shanks posted...
yeah i'm not sure who suggested it

if she implied or said she would have sex with them, in exchange for them to look the other way, well i mean she still was arrested for a crime either way so it's not like she is someone with the upmost credibility to begin with, then i would agree with the rape charges being dropped.

If they literally had sex with her against her will then the justice system has failed everyone.
The thing I take into question though is, if they really raped her, why they would release her instead of taking her to jail to be processed.

Me thinks there was some kind of arrangement and then she felt guilty about it later, but I have no proof and I won't virtue signal and take a side here


So how you cannot see how a simple question would help clarify someone's confusion about the situation, is crazy.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:04:59 AM
#146
Shablagoo posted...
You just enjoy taking Ls and getting rekt by numerous users, I guess.


Imagine making posts like this and thinking it makes you "cool".
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 9:00:16 AM
#142
Shablagoo posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
Uhh dude I was describing his moderation on the first page, not yours. Obviously I have no idea what you got modded for.

And weve already been over why the technical aspects were never in question for anyone with a sufficient proficiency in reading comprehension. Hence why his legitimate question got deleted.


So I guess the judge and prosecutor fit that bill? JFC


Dude, what are you going on about? They got off on a technicality, an outdated law. The DA regrets the whole situation. You know the article was written after the case was finished, right?

Seriously, youre bad at making any kind of sense.


All irrelevant, because I'm simply referring to the poster who asked a question, I'm not defending the cops or making a case for anything other than the guy who asked a SIMPLE question.

You're simply in the wrong, and want to keep deflecting.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:58:19 AM
#141
Shablagoo posted...
And I wasnt saying you need to care about sides, I was pointing out that if everyone in the room is disagreeing with you its possible (not certain, just possible) that your position is the wrong one.


There's nothing to disagree with. You and a bunch of other users attacked a guy for asking a simple question, and now your defense is "well the mods deleted it, so its justified."
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:55:16 AM
#138
Shablagoo posted...
Uhh dude I was describing his moderation on the first page, not yours. Obviously I have no idea what you got modded for.

And weve already been over why the technical aspects were never in question for anyone with a sufficient proficiency in reading comprehension. Hence why his legitimate question got deleted.


So I guess the judge and prosecutor fit that bill? SInce you know, they didnt charge them with rape...

JFC
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:49:46 AM
#135
Shablagoo posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
A legitimate question that got moderated for breaking the TOS, lol.


Because we all know mods are fair and balanced. I was in purgatory for a month for a post that literally didnt violate anything.


Or maybe theyre just not blind to horribly mysoginistic and offensive dog whistling.

Its not a legitimate question when its unnecessary and already answered in the fucking OP. We all know what he (you) was trying to do.

Seriously, no one ITT is on your side with this. Do you have the capacity to consider that you might be wrong?


First I could give less than a fuck if I'm on your side. The user was 100% attacked and I have not made any real stance on the topic itself before this post, so no there is no way I'm wrong about anything that you could be referring to. Second, you have no idea what I was modded for, so your lackluster attempt to accuse me of dog whistling (whatever the hell that is suppose to mean) is hilarious. Third, you attacked a user for asking a question, when the report in the OP contradicts itself. They weren't charged with rape, the article SPECIFICALLY says that. The woman didn't make any statements in the article, and there is a law that literally allowed what they possibly did. So the confusion for someone to not understand is clear.

No one is condoning what they cops did, but the technical aspects are what the other user was asking about. Statements like this FROM THE ARTICLE:


"serious credibility issues in this case precluded us from proceeding on additional charges"


"The men were initially accused of rape but the charges were later dropped."

" a loophole was closed that previously allowed New York police officers to have sex with those in custody as long as it was consensual."

"The rape charges were dropped because the victim's credibility was "seriously, seriously questionable"

Not that you'll respond to any of this in good faith.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:29:55 AM
#132
Shablagoo posted...
A legitimate question that got moderated for breaking the TOS, lol.


Because we all know mods are fair and balanced. I was in purgatory for a month for a post that literally didnt violate anything.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:27:55 AM
#130
Shablagoo posted...
biggernails posted...
you literally swooped in and defended him as soon as he was running out of posts. it's so much more likely that you are him than not


lmaoo exactly


He asked a legitimate question, you and bunch of others jumped in and attacked him. I called out the trolling and you're now deflecting your behavior by calling me an alt.. Hilarious how anyone could think that this sentence somehow makes me an alt.

"idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question."

---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/31/19 8:19:58 AM
#128

you literally swooped in and defended him as soon as he was running out of posts. it's so much more likely that you are him than not


Outstanding proof. Calling out trolling somehow means i'm an alt account...
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicThere is too much shit to watch tomorrow
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 8:41:43 PM
#3
Tryhaptaward posted...
I'm going to watch none of that.

---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTrump tweets sensitive surveillance image of Iran
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 8:40:16 PM
#22
Hanky_Bannister posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Trump tweeted an image. Who cares? None of you know what is or isn't classified.

but but teh experts say...

And yet you claim to not be trolling


The image isnt classified. Sorry, if you dont like that, but its not trolling.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTrump tweets sensitive surveillance image of Iran
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 8:39:04 PM
#21
Hanham also says that the European company Airbus has been experimenting with drones that fly so high, they are technically outside the atmosphere and thus operating outside national boundaries.

Either way, Panda notes that a small redaction in the upper left-hand corner suggests the intelligence community had cleared the image for release by the president.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicThis viral paragliding video of a dude freaking the fuck out
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 8:05:29 PM
#4
Some top quotes from the video-

"Extend the camera stick"
"Brother I don't know how"

"Raise your legs and stop talking nonsense."

"Don't hold that! It'll break and we'll end up dead"

---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
Topic30 day ban over. during the ban i never took CE off my home page.
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 7:45:18 PM
#5
I got off purge today too. I just used Reddit.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 7:42:25 PM
#120
Frolex posted...
Shablagoo posted...
Frolex posted...
rly tho whose alt was he?

Shablagoo posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
I like how karl knows he cant bootlick the cops in this scenario so he decides to just clutter up the topic with shitposting and alt posts where he pretends not to understand whats going on.


idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question.


Wow, it was way too easy to get this confession


lol oh


He has no idea what he is talking about. Ask him for proof and behold the backpeddle.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicDebit card declined at walmart
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 7:11:37 PM
#9
You need money before you can use it.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicAnyone have a summary of the new law Trump made about kids being born out
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 7:03:40 PM
#2
I'm pretty sure its if the parents aren't legal citizens, and they have a baby outside of the country, then the kid isnt automatically a citizen, they have to apply for it.. But I only skimmed the article, I might have missed something.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:43:25 PM
#110
hockeybub89 posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
I like how karl knows he cant bootlick the cops in this scenario so he decides to just clutter up the topic with shitposting and alt posts where he pretends not to understand whats going on.


idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question.


Wow, it was way too easy to get this confession


Imagine making illogical statements as a way to deflect your own shitposting. Try harder.

Yes, but how do you feel about police officers getting no jail time for rape?


I think its horrible. Cops shouldn't abuse their power, especially over a plant. What do you think about it?
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:40:10 PM
#105
Shablagoo posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
I like how karl knows he cant bootlick the cops in this scenario so he decides to just clutter up the topic with shitposting and alt posts where he pretends not to understand whats going on.


idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question.


Wow, it was way too easy to get this confession


Imagine making illogical statements as a way to deflect your own shitposting. Try harder.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicNew Trump campaign logo taken from white supremacy group
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:33:44 PM
#40
TC didnt do much research on this one.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:32:36 PM
#99
Shablagoo posted...
I like how karl knows he cant bootlick the cops in this scenario so he decides to just clutter up the topic with shitposting and alt posts where he pretends not to understand whats going on.


idk what the heck an alt post is. But it sounds better than attacking another user for asking a simple question.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:18:44 PM
#93
YokoGeri posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
YokoGeri posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
YokoGeri posted...
thronedfire2 posted...
karl wanting to stop trolling is an amusing thought


maybe he is asking us for help? Like help me stop trolling guys!


I don't troll, so no.


so why were you placed in the purgatory then?


Not for trolling. Not for breaking the TOS either, but you know how mods get.


No, I do not. How do they get?


Nice try. I've learned some things in my time in Purgatory.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:16:41 PM
#91
YokoGeri posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
YokoGeri posted...
thronedfire2 posted...
karl wanting to stop trolling is an amusing thought


maybe he is asking us for help? Like help me stop trolling guys!


I don't troll, so no.


so why were you placed in the purgatory then?


Not for trolling. Not for breaking the TOS either, but you know how mods get.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:02:54 PM
#86
kingdrake2 posted...
i always hated karl from the simpsons he was a stuck up asshole for trying to help homer out.


Is there a relevant point to this post?
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 6:00:55 PM
#82
YokoGeri posted...
thronedfire2 posted...
karl wanting to stop trolling is an amusing thought


maybe he is asking us for help? Like help me stop trolling guys!


I don't troll, so no.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:49:14 PM
#74
MC_BatCommander posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
MC_BatCommander posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
Villisca posted...
Also why are people allowed to call me "fucking stupid" and harass and mock me like reis and shablago are doing


Ah, so the reason you worry about being reported is that you like to do it. Projecting.

Anyway, the mods have lives you know. If any of our posts violated the TOU Im sure they will be dealt with when they get a chance.


God I can only hope.


That's a weird thing to care about tbh


Its weird to want trolling to stop? Right, ok bud...


Yes, stop taking CE so seriously


You can say I'm taking it seriously, thankfully it doesn't make it true. Get over yourself.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:46:29 PM
#71
MC_BatCommander posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Shablagoo posted...
Villisca posted...
Also why are people allowed to call me "fucking stupid" and harass and mock me like reis and shablago are doing


Ah, so the reason you worry about being reported is that you like to do it. Projecting.

Anyway, the mods have lives you know. If any of our posts violated the TOU Im sure they will be dealt with when they get a chance.


God I can only hope.


That's a weird thing to care about tbh


Its weird to want trolling to stop? Right, ok bud...
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTwo NY ex-policemen walk free after raping handcuffed suspect
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:39:09 PM
#62
Shablagoo posted...
Villisca posted...
Also why are people allowed to call me "fucking stupid" and harass and mock me like reis and shablago are doing


Ah, so the reason you worry about being reported is that you like to do it. Projecting.

Anyway, the mods have lives you know. If any of our posts violated the TOU Im sure they will be dealt with when they get a chance.


God I can only hope.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicMan sues Popeyes over sold-out chicken sandwich: 'I can't get happy'
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:23:07 PM
#38
we didnt need two topics about this.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTrump tweets sensitive surveillance image of Iran
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:17:45 PM
#13
SiO4 posted...
Umm, isn't what he actually said the bigger issue?

"The United States of America was not involved in the catastrophic accident during final launch preparations for the Safir SLV Launch at Semnan Launch Site One in Iran. I wish Iran best wishes and good luck in determining what happened at Site One."

It seems odd, all things considered.


Whats the issue?
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicTrump tweets sensitive surveillance image of Iran
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 5:11:25 PM
#9
Trump tweeted an image. Who cares? None of you know what is or isn't classified.

but but teh experts say...
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicI'm starting a petition to make Supreme Pizza illegal
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:44:07 PM
#6
With the exception of spinach and garlic, I agree.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicWhenever I'm losing an argument I just tell them they're trolling
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:34:19 PM
#9
Veggeta_MAX posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
You're not the only one. Its a common trend among posters here. Its annoying though, please stop.
Well at least I'm strong enough to admit this. Others think they're being so righteous when they do this.


Respect.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicWhenever I'm losing an argument I just tell them they're trolling
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:28:34 PM
#2
You're not the only one. Its a common trend among posters here. Its annoying though, please stop.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicSick and tired of being assaulted by patients
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:23:38 PM
#126
-Ghetsis- posted...
Fam_Fam posted...
then get a different job if you don't like the conditions of your current one?


yes because no one is allowed to complain about any conditions under any circumstances


One doesn't do much of anything, the other literally solves the problem.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicSick and tired of being assaulted by patients
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:18:38 PM
#122
Conflict posted...
LividDK posted...
"My house is on fire! Someone call the fire brigade!"
"No. You should just move out."
"What? But it's my home! I've lived here for years, put so much time and effort in to it!"
"You knew it could catch fire when you moved in. Why would you want to live in a house that could catch fire?"
"Could we not do something about the problem I'm having right now?"
"No, move out or stop whining."


Pretty much


Literally not the same thing at all. A house shouldn't be catching on fire and there is an easy solution (firefighter/rebuild). A hospitals sole job is to deal with varying levels of people coming in and out constantly.

Not that you'll respond to this in an honest way.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicSick and tired of being assaulted by patients
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:04:51 PM
#116
Conflict posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Conflict posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Conflict posted...
Have you figured it out now?


No, because I'm illiterate


Got it. Should've said that from the beginning


Marked for trolling.


"Trolling" isn't even one of the report options anymore. More proof


This is rich coming from the guy who said the topic title isnt what this topic is about. LOL
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
TopicSick and tired of being assaulted by patients
karlpilkington4
08/30/19 1:01:25 PM
#113
Conflict posted...
karlpilkington4 posted...
Conflict posted...
Have you figured it out now?


No, because I'm illiterate


Got it. Should've said that from the beginning


Marked for trolling.
---
Is This The Krusty Krab? "No This Is Patrick!"
Board List
Page List: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21